Buying a Home in Park City
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like? We have a handy downloadable Getting to Know Park City Guide and a Wasatch Back Neighborhood Guide that provide useful information.
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, a pool (bear in mind that our swimming season is short), or a gated community?
- Bear in mind that it is almost impossible to find a home that has everything you want. We have found it is very helpful to make a list of the five most important things to you in your new home. When you find a home that ticks those five boxes, that is a home you should seriously consider buying…
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range? Most Sellers in our market will require a pre-approval or Proof of Funds be submitted with any offer.